Monday 15 December 2014

Madrid and arriving to Asturias "مدريد و الوصول الي أستورياس"

3/9/2014
Hello J


This is Amira from Egypt, 24 years old! The first volunteer from Middle East at CMU. “I am happy for that as well ;) " I arrived in Madrid it was in the night and I was so tired so I waited until the morning to go to visit the city. It was pretty cool I ate Chorus con chocolate for my breakfast .( something typical from Spain I think they eat it especially in winter ). These are some photos I took in Madrid.



Hola J

Soy Amira de Egipto, tengo 24 años! La primera voluntaria de Oriente Medio en el CMU. “ Estoy feliz por ello tambien ;) " 
Llegué a Madrid por la noche y yo estaba muy cansada, asi que, esperé hasta la mañana siguiente para ver Madrid. Que era muy guay. Comi Churros con chocolate para desayunar. ( Es tipico de Madrid, pienso que ellos se los comen especialmente en invierno). Estas son las fotos de Madrid.



Porras
Churros 
Comida India



la Catedral de Madrid










sala de confesión






I arrived Asturias at Saturday was a bit rainy but no worriers as we are in Cairo have the sun almost all the year, So I can try something different! 
I took some photos when I was in the bus going to Asturias. mountains of northern Spain is more than amazing!


Llegué a Asturias el Sabado, estaba lloviendo, pero esta bien, porque en el Cairo hace sol todos los dias, asi que voy a intentar cosas diferentes!
Tomé algunas fotos cuando estaba en el autobús que va a Asturias. montañas del norte de España es más que increíble!







No comments:

Post a Comment